St Andrew's Primary School is proud to have joined the Lighthouse Schools Partnership Multi-Academy Trust on 1st April 2022.
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership is a Multi-Academy Trust with schools across the age range from Nursery to Sixth Form. The Trust exists both to promote the sharing of excellence and capacity and to support each school in maintaining its own identity and ethos and includes both community and Church of England schools and three Teaching Schools. You can find out more about the Trust by clicking here.
Lighthouse Schools Partnership
St Mary's Road
Portishead BS20 7QR
tel: 01275 841396
Could you be a new Trustee?
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership (LSP) is seeking new Board members and wish to recruit new Trustees.
The LSP seeks to have a range of skills on its Board, with experience and expertise from across a variety of professional backgrounds. We are keen to hear from individuals who are willing to commit to our vision and values and who are excited about improving outcomes for young people. A willingness to work constructively and effectively in accordance with the ‘Nolan Principles: Standard of Public Life’ is essential.
The LSP is at an exciting stage of its development as it expands and is now working with over 9,000 pupils in 25 schools across North Somerset & BANES.
We are particularly looking for Trustees who can offer experience / skills in one or more of the following:-
Approximately 5 hours per month. There are 10 Board of Trustees meetings each year which alternate between the working day and evenings, with some held virtually in the Winter months. There are 3 sub-committees to the Board - Finance (10 meetings per year), Audit & Risk (3 meetings per year) and HR & Staffing Committee (3 meetings per year).
The key challenges for the Board over the next 12-24 months are:-
• Develop a rich and exciting curriculum where our pupils thrive and develop character
• Improve outcomes, especially for disadvantaged children and young people
• Deliver more and better through collaboration
• Our church and community schools develop and celebrate their own distinctiveness
• Excellence in professional learning and development
• Extraordinary opportunities for both pupils and professionals
• Strong and strategic leadership and governance at all levels
• Adopt ambitious and effective measures for carbon reduction so that we achieve net zero emissions by 2035
• High quality and cost-effective central services
Becoming a Trustee
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out more then please contact the Governance & Compliance Officer, Fiz Forrest at email@example.com