Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools : At St Andrew's, we are constantly working towards the standards of practice suggested and assessed by a process of inspection of Church schools called SIAMS. We use a process of self-evaluation to continuously improve our practice and ensure high standards within our Christian ethos and vision.
There are currently seven aspects to our work within the SIAMS framework:
1. Vision and leadership
2. Wisdom, knowledge and skills
3. Character Development; hope, aspiration and courageous advocacy
4. Community and living well together
5. Dignity and respect
6. Impact of collective worship
7. Effectiveness of religious education
St Andrew's School was last assessed under SIAMS in 2016 and received the outcome of being an 'Outstanding' church school.