Complete the sheets using careful joined writing. Do a couple of lines each day as we do at school. Use the letterjoin login to watch and practice each join on the computer or tablet/ipad:
Fractions activities - some could take more than one session. Choose level one (slightly easier) or two for the investigation.
Remember - you can draw bar models to help you with your fraction calculations!
Other Subject Areas
We do lots of different subjects during the week! Here are some suggestions for activities which might develop your learning in different areas and give you some fun things to do. WE HAVE ADDED A FEW NEW ONES FOR TERM 5 BUT DON'T WORRY IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE EVERYTHING YET!
Could you design your own Easter garden over the holidays? Send us a picture!
Science - last term
States of matter (solids liquids and gases)
Congresbury history/ Rivers
- Research the history of Congresbury. Can you find 3 or more interesting facts?
- Research the flood in Congresbury. When was it? How high did the water get? What happened?
- Is there anywhere else in the county or country where a river has flooded and damaged a town or village? Where and when did it happen? What happened?
Art & DT
- Create a model using junk or recycling.
- Sketch the Congresbury Yeo if you go out for a walk.
- Sketch/ paint flowers or trees in your garden or near by.
- Look at a famous artist of your choice and look at how they paint/ draw etc.. Can you create a piece of work in their style (like we did with Monet)
- Cook- can you help make the dinner one night? Could you make a pudding for your family. Make sure you stay safe and supervised with ovens and knives.